Welcome, Unregistered.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Old 08-06-2011, 11:17 PM   #1
87Bird

Default Dart Vs Edelbrock

Does anyone know the height difference beween the Edelbrock Performer manifold and the Dart Dual Plane manifolds. Also, how does the Dart compare to the RPM Performer as far as performance?
87Bird is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-07-2011, 04:30 PM   #2
allend43

Quote:
Originally Posted by 87Bird View Post
Does anyone know the height difference beween the Edelbrock Performer manifold and the Dart Dual Plane manifolds. Also, how does the Dart compare to the RPM Performer as far as performance?
David Vizard did a comparison of all the performer rpm type manifolds, and if I remember right they all came witin a couple of hp of each other, but the dart beat the edelbrock by , I think it was one hp. The professional products manifold was down like two on top, but was two higher down low, so basically, do you have a coin to toss?
allend43 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-07-2011, 04:57 PM   #3
87Bird

Lol, I didn't figure there wasn't much difference and I'm sure each will perform differently per application. I really don't want an aftermarket hood but I think this will be my only choice. The Edelbrock Performer fits just fine but the RPM Performer hits.

I guess if I end up with parts on this build that I don't use it's an excuse for another build later.
87Bird is offline   Reply With Quote