We value the privacy of our web site visitors and hope that the following statement helps you understand how we collect, use, and safeguard the personal information you provide us through our web site www.dartheads.com.
1. When you visit the Site, we collect personally identifiable information. Personally identifiable information is information that is not otherwise publicly available, and may include such things as your first and last name, e-mail address, postal address, phone number, credit card information, and other information that you provide to us. Do not submit information that you do not want us to access. We use personally identifiable information to provide information and services to Site users and to allow us to (i) analyze and monitor consumer and customer activity, (ii) promote and support our products, and (iii) develop a knowledge base regarding our customers and Site users. Our use of the personally identifiable information may require us to share that information with our business partners, e.g., credit card processors. We may also disclose personally identifiable information in response to law enforcement activity, to enforce our contracts or property rights, or when required by law. Information collected may also be transferred in connection with the sale or merger of the company or any division or business line of the company to which the information relates. If we hire any third parties to perform services relating to the way the Site functions, we will require them to protect your personally identifiable information in the same way that we do. We do not partner with or have special relationships with any ad server companies. When we transfer and receive certain types of sensitive information such as financial and health information, we redirect you to a secure server and will notify you through a pop-up screen on the Site.
2. In addition to the disclosures set forth above, we may aggregate personally identifiable information about our users and disclose such information in a non-personally identifiable manner to third parties (including advertisers) for marketing, promotional, and other purposes. In those cases, the third parties will not be able to identify any individual user of the Site based on the disclosures.
3. We may also use different technologies, such as cookies, to passively collect information. The information collected might include the date and time you visit the Site, logs from your browser, your Internet Protocol (IP) address (a unique identifier automatically assigned to your computer when you log onto the Internet), and the page you requested. This information will usually be used to (i) customize the advertising and content you see, (ii) fulfill your requests for products and services, (iii) improve services, (iv) contact you, and (v) enhance your experience. Your browser must be set up to accept cookies in order to fully utilize certain areas of the Site.
4. You acknowledge and agree that we have all rights to copy, edit, broadcast, publish and use in any manner we deem appropriate in our sole discretion any videos, photographs, writings or other materials, in whole or in part, that you submit to us in any manner without compensation to you (except where prohibited by law). When you submit videos, photographs, writings or other materials to us, you represent and warrant that: (i) such material is your own original creation and you have the full right and authority to submit such material to us; and (ii) such material, and the use of such material by you or by us, does not infringe any other person’s or entity’s rights including, but not limited to, copyright, trademark and rights of publicity or privacy.
5. We intend to use commercially reasonable means to protect the integrity of our Site and the confidentiality of the personally identifiable information that you provide. While we consider online security a priority, we cannot provide absolute assurances against, and will not be liable for, any breaches of confidentiality due to system failures or unauthorized access by third parties.
6. We intend this Site for use only by individuals who are 13 years of age or older. If you are not 13 years of age or older, please do not submit any information to us on the Site.
8. [If you do provide us with personally identifiable information, then you may opt out of additional uses of your personally identifiable information. To opt out, simply click on the appropriate box when providing your personally identifiable information.] If you do not want to receive email from us in the future, please let us know by sending us email at the email address below. If you supply us with your postal address, you may receive periodic mailings from us with information on new products and services or upcoming events. If you do not wish to receive such mailings, please let us know by writing to us at the address below.